Caregivers and Nurses: Click here to Place Your Free Listing Today
Live In Caregiver - Ooltewah, Tennessee
- I am a caregiver looking for job. I have lots of experience in senior caregiving. I have given baths, laundry, meds grocery shopping doctor apointments dressing, cleaning house and transfer to bed pot. Zip: 37363 Reply
Live-in Caregiver seeking position - Chattanooga, Tennessee
- I have 17 years experience as a Caregiver for the Elderly. I take care of personal care, prepare meals, light housekeeping, laundry. I also have skills the nurses have taught me over the years. I am very dependable and trustworthy. I have excellent references and reasonable rates. I prefer to work 5/24 hours with 48 hours off per week. Schedule is negotiable. Please contact Anne. Zip: 37407 Reply
Reliable Caregiver Available - Memphis, Tennessee
- If you are looking for a reliable caregiver in the Germantown or Memphis area zip code 38116 look no further. I am a very reliable caregiver with 10 years experience. I have cared for individuals who were mentally challenged and also provided care for seniors. References Available Upon Request Zip: 38116 Reply
CNT looking for Full Time Position - Christiana, Tennessee
- Hi. I am looking for work as a caregiver. I am dependable, loving, and extremely caring. I have been a CNT since 1993 and am currently hoping to find a patient in need of care at least 40 hours per week. If you have any questions for me I am happy to talk with you about your family's needs, my qualifications and experience or anything else you'd like to discuss. Please feel free to call anytime. Thank you, Charlotte Zip: 37037 Reply
Graduated in Nursing, looking for job in Health Care - Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Hi, I am a new immigrant in USA. I graduated in Nursing education in the Philippines. I haven't taken license exam here in US as I am still preparing for it. I'm looking for a temporary job in health care nearby. Zip: 37129 Reply
Compassionate Caregiver Available - Knoxville, Tennessee
- I am an experienced caregiver available to sit with your loved ones. I have over 10 years experience and excellent local references. I am honest, reliable, and trustworthy. My main concern is always the care of your loved one while remaining respectful of their lifestyle. If you have been seeking someone who will treat yours as their own, you may have found her. I welcome any background checks or whatever you feel you need to gain your trust. Please call for any additional information. Serious inquiries only please! Thank you for your time and God bless! Zip: 37912 Reply
Female Caregiver Seeking Employment - Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
- I am a caregiver seeking work in the Lawrenceburg TN or nearby area. I have 7 yrs. experience and can live in 4-5 days a week or any shift you prefer. I am a 59 yr. old female and have a husband at home. I love keeping company with the elderly people. I was raised by my grandmother so I can understand them pretty well. I have a letter of recommendation and can provide reference if you'd like. I can cook meals and do light housework. I do not do drugs or smoke. I also try to live a Christian life. Leave me a message or send me an email. I will be happy to answer any question you may have.
Zip: 38464 Reply
Caregiver Seeking Employment - Nashville, Tennessee
- I am a care giver seeking work in the Tennessee area. Planning to move in the near future. I am caring, loving, and love keeping company with the elderly. I have worked for about 31 months as a patient care giver and I enjoyed it. I bathe, prepare meals, create a clean environment for the patients, and also run errands. Leave a message for me or send an email, I will be happy to answer any question you may have.
Zip: 37204 Reply
23 Year Experienced Caregiver - Dayton, Tennessee
- I am a mature female with 23 year experience taking care of the sick and elderly. I do light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care and am a good companion to people who just need someone to be with them for company. I enjoy my job and have had the pleasure of taking care of some of the sweetest people in the world. I have worked with all types of illnesses: strokes, Alzheimer's, cancer, Parkinson's, and about everything else.
Zip: 37332 Reply
Caregiver - seeking preferably part-time, will work full-time and weekends - Knoxville, Tennessee
- My name is Ashley. I am a very caring person. I am currently looking for a caregiver position, preferably part-time, will work full-time and weekends. I used to take care of a man for 11 months, I helped him shower, fed him, cleaned his house and all of the other things he needed help with. He wasn't able to get around on his on. I love to care for others. Zip: 37920 Reply
Southern Lady Seeks Employment - Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
- I have 10 years experience with the elder community. I have experience with male and female clients. My first clients were a beautiful couple. I stayed with them until they passed on. Since then I have sat with 3 beautiful women. I was fortunate to stay with them until their days also came to an end. I have references along with a TBI background check. I also have a health screen where I was checked for TB. I am a women who has 2 children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My grandmother always told me I had the a double dose of compassion for my fellow man. In 1984 I founded a mission for the homeless and from there have always had someone in the family who needed to be loved and cared for. I am honest, trustworthy and do not drink or do drugs. I can also supply you with a drug screen. Thank you for your time.
Zip: 38464 Reply
Someone You Can Depend On - Memphis, Tennessee
- I have done trachea and feeding tube care on daily basis. I also have cared for the mentally ill for about two years for a private family.
Zip: 38128 Reply
Certified Nursing Assistant - Memphis, Tennessee
- I graduated from Blue Ridge Job Corps on September 10, 2008 as an Certified Nursing Assistant. I have completed course work in taking vital signs and moving individuals. Additionally, I have training in areas of sanitation, CPR, First Aide, and assisting with physical Exam. I've completed 360 work based learning hours of which 120 where performed as an internship at Valley Health Care Center. This experience allowed me to apply my training to real life situations. I possess a strong ability communicate effectively and can work efficiently individually or as a member of a team. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Wynetta. Zip: 38175 Reply
Caregiver Seeking Employment - Memphis, Tennessee
- I enjoy working with the elderly. I have 15 months experience with dementia and Alzheimer's as well. Assist in bathing and grooming. Work well with out supervision. Assist in medication as well.
Zip: 38118 Reply
Experience Caregiver, Healthcare and Housekeeper - Memphis, Tennessee
- I am experienced in Caregiving and the health field for more than 15 years. I have worked in private homes, hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living. I have excellent references. I have worked with patients with chronic illnesses, arthritis, dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, cancer and osteoporosis. I am a great caregiver to who ever I work for. I do personal care, meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, assist with bathing and dressing, physical therapy assistance, transportation and hospital sitting. Please contact me by phone or email. Thank you very much.
Zip: 38111 Reply
Caregiver Seeking Employment - Nashville, Tennessee
- I am looking for part time work, I would not be available between 2 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday as I am in medical school at High Tech Institute. I am am flexible and willing to do whatever is in my power to ensure safe, quality, and compassionate care. I am able to assist in personal grooming, meds, cooking, cleaning, and assist in extra curricular activities and special interests of the person I am caring for. I am going to Chaplain Career Institute to get my bachelors in nursing so I will be attending school for at least four years. I am hoping to be more than just a caregiver, but also a friend as I would like to work in this field for at least the next four years. I am CPR certified through the American Red Cross, and have my phlebotomy certificate through High Tech Institute. Before I moved to Nashville, I worked as a certified child care provider, and received my certificate through JCP education group, Louisville KY. I am also willing to work holidays, and if needed on short notice. I am looking to take care of just one family until I finish school. Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day!
Zip: 37206 Reply
The Right Caregiver for You - Nolensville, Tennessee
- For four years I watched my grandmother on Sundays; bathed, cooked, cleaned, and played games or sewed with her. Would love to find that again.
Zip: 37135 Reply
Compassionate Graduate Nurse - Sparta, Tennessee
- With all the cuts in TennCare I am wanting to provide services to your love ones and take care of them in the privacy of their own home. Everyone deserves dignity and respect. Let me help your family with this.
Zip: 38583 Reply
Families - Subscribe Today!
A Two Month Subscription is only $60.00
Please submit payment using the PayPal button below. Note:
you don't have to have a PayPal account; your credit card is welcome. We will send you a
confirmation by email. When you receive our email confirmation, you may place your Ad in
our classifieds and contact the caregivers listed.