Caregivers and Nurses: Click here to Place Your Free Listing Today
Private Duty - Austin, Texas
- I am a CNA and also got my CPR certificate and TB test. 24 years of experience now and can work after 1p.m to the next Monday-Sunday. I have my own transportation and have been living here in Austin since 1993. I have worked with clients with Dementia and Alzheimer's. References upon request. Thanks and god bless. Zip: 78726 Reply
If you need a loving caregiver that would be me - Beaumont, Texas
- Hello, My name is Belinda. I have worked with the elderly and the mentally challenged for over 20 yrs. I am a kind, patient, loving and gentle caregiver. I would love to take care of your loved ones in their home or in the hospital. If you leave your loved ones in my care you will be pleased at the patience I have. I am here to give your loved ones the care they need. I do have references for my work. Zip: 77703 Reply
Companion, Massage Therapist - LMT, CDT - Katy, Texas
- Caregiver for female or male, I am willing to be a companion. I could perform Massage therapy, lymph-edema massage, feet and hand reflexology, teach fine art (painting) travel, do errands, help with medications. Light cooking. Would like to work in a private home. Zip: 77450 Reply
Dependable Caregiver - North Richland Hills, Texas
- Experience working in convalescent home, assisted living, retirement, and in home care. I have experiences with all of the following: Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's, hard of hearing, and mentally challenged. My duties are as follows: assisting with showers/bathing, oral care, nail care, shaving, hair, dressing, incontinence, ambulation, and feeding. Activities include: arts and crafts, board games, music, bingo, community outings, party preparations, shopping, errands, sing a longs, and entertaining. Skills are emergency procedures, Heimlich, first aid, range of motion, turn and position medication reminders and dispensing, laundry, housekeeping, and errands. Seeking part or full time position, live-out. $10-13 per hour. Zip: 76180 Reply
Are You in Need Of A Companion For the Day? - New Braunfels, Texas
- Hello, I am a certified nanny. I have 15 years experience in childcare. I am looking for full-time, M-F sitter/companionship for a senior. I love people and love to help in any way I can. I an CPR/First Aide certified. If I can help in any way, please e-mail me. Thanks and Have a wonderful day!
Zip: 78130 Reply
There is no one better - Lubbock, Texas
- I've had 7 years experience working with clients in their homes and also worked with Hospice. I have superior references from clients families and excellent character references. I'm always clean, neat and well groomed. I am very meticulous and am tender and loving with all my clients. All my clients love me as well. Zip: 79413 Reply
Families - Subscribe Today!
A Two Month Subscription is only $60.00
Please submit payment using the PayPal button below. Note:
you don't have to have a PayPal account; your credit card is welcome. We will send you a
confirmation by email. When you receive our email confirmation, you may place your Ad in
our classifieds and contact the caregivers listed.